- You will be able to prepare and analyze your accounts, as well as budget your income and expenditure.
- You will be able to prepare a profit and loss statement. You will gain knowledge of cash flow statements.
- You will know how to record stock and identify stock problems that occur within a business.
- Introduction to Book Keeping and Accounting
- Accounting Cycle
- Subsidiary and Cash Book
- Computer Accounting
- Final Account Report
- Inventory Management
- Value Added Tax, Service Tax
- Income Tax, Wealth Tax
- Stock Maintenance and Stock Control
- Cost centres and Cost Categories
- Tax Collected at Source
- Tally ERP 9
After Completion of Financial Accounts with Tally ERP 9 course from GCE, You would be able to work on Computerized Accounting System.