- 1. Learn to use advanced word processing features
- 2. Learn advanced data analysis & solving analytical problems using Goal seeker, Solver, macros etc.
- 3. Learn to query data from the web, apply templates, use digital signatures & import and export text files from external sources.
- 4. Learn to present data in impact full visual format, use embedded links & objects, & use macros for customization.
- 5. Learn to send/receive email, build & use contacts/ distribution lists, create & manage appointments & create & publish a digital dashboard
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Basics + Advanced features of Microsoft Word
- Basics + Advanced features of Microsoft Excel
- Basics + Advanced features of Microsoft Powerpoint
- Basics + Advanced features of Microsoft Access(Database Management)
- Advance Internet(Mail, Payment, E-Banking, Reservation, etc.)
- Printing Work
- Disk Operating System (DOS)
- Windows Settings
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Typing(English, Hindi, Punjabi)
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning computers
- This course is aimed at beginners, so no previous experience is necessary
After Completion of the Advanced Office Management Course from GCE, You can start working as Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Back office Assistant, Computer Operator, Office Manager, MIS Executive.